Color: Black and Blue
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
Package Dimensions: 584x813x106141
Details: Be ready for anything with DuroMax’s XP12000EH, 12,000-watt Dual Fuel portable generator. Nicknamed the “BEAST”, this unit provides the power normally found in home standby units but in a portable package. Offering power and versatility, the XP12000EH is perfect for powering your home’s essential appliances and even central A/C through any power outage, storm, or emergency event. You can also easily transport this unit to the job or camp site. This Dual Fuel generator runs on either gasoline or propane, which provides the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. While gasoline is a tried and true fuel option, liquid propane lasts longer, costs less, has a longer storage life and won’t gum up or damage the carburetor. The XP12000EH features a user-friendly, keyed electric start, and is also equipped with an optional recoil start. This powerhouse generator is powered by a 457cc, DuroMax OHV Engine that feeds the fully loaded power panel allowing the user to pull up to the maximum 12, 000 watts of power. The panel includes two 120V/20AMP outlets, one 120v/30AMP twist lock outlet, a 120/240V 30AMP outlet, and a 50-amp heavy duty outlet to power the most demanding needs. The panel also features a volt meter, circuit breakers, low oil indicator, idle control, and DuroMax’s unique MX2 switch, which doubles your 120-volt amperage for heavy loads. With it you can get maximum power from each 120-volt receptacle and have the option of operating at both 120 and 240 volts simultaneously. The units heavy-duty all-metal frame has fully-isolated motor mounts, and an oversized noise reducing muffler with a built-in spark arrestor allowing for smooth and quiet operation. The XP12000EH is easy to transport over any terrain with the included handle kit and runs on rugged and durable solid-fill tires. Like all DuroMax generators, this unit is built with all copper windings, that will last for years, and is covered by a 3-year factory .